There used to be spaces in life that were sacred: walking along a beach, being in the mountains, being in the bathroom or in bed even. Places you could hear the voices that guide you and keep you true to yourself.
Now there are televisions in the bedroom, cell phones beside the bed, and most people are reachable on the beach, and in their most intimate moments!
To have sacred time for yourself, to nourish yourself and your creativity, hear your intuition and stay true to yourself today, takes a deliberate act. It needs to be scheduled into your calendar.
Here are 5 reasons you really need to schedule regular retreats!
- It’s a commitment to officially STOP the day-to-day busy-ness of your life. An opportunity to hear that small voice that calls to you every day. To gain clarity about where you want to go next.
- In making a commitment to reconnect with your inner world, “magic” happens. Doors open and the right people appear.
- You’ll find your true essence from a place of empowered feminine energy and be able to make choices that are authentic and powerful. Everyone and everything around you is then positively impacted. You return a changed person.
- By unplugging and being with a group of powerful women, you are surrounded by those who see you for who you truly are. You start to remember who you really are.
- When you step into the sacred space of a retreat environment, making choices that support living your life more fully, is made easier.
Are you ready to reclaim your divine feminine power and reconnect to your soul? If so, it’s time to retreat. When you make a move that’s for your highest good, the Universe steps in to support you….and magic happens. You do not need to know HOW it will happen.
Looking for the perfect gift for YOU? What could be better than a retreat: the gift that keeps on giving?
Retreat Coach Vicky White |