Now that summer is in full swing, in what ways are you incorporating Solitude into your life? Summer is busy, busy, busy and yet we know the value of R-E-S-T for renewal and rejuvenation.
Here are 5 easy ways to grab some solitude time this summer:
- Do 15 minutes of yoga every day. Outside is ideal.
- Hike in the woods (instead of walking in your neighborhood).
- Brown bag your lunch occasionally and eat it in a local park. Alone.
- When you first wake up, light a candle and set your daily intentions.
- Drive to work in silence. No radio. No cell phone.
Remember, solitude retreats (on your own or with us!) bring FREEDOM. Read more about what kinds of freedom at our blog here.
Retreat Coach Elizabeth Barbour | Solitude Retreats